I don't think I could ever be a celebrity. I just value my anonymity, where people don't really care what boring shit I do on a regular basis. I can go to the grocery store and not have paparazzi snap photos of my shopping trip ensembles. However, I would LOVE to go to an awards show, all primped and fancy. This got me thinking about the other things I want to do in my lifetime. My bucket list is probably a little boring to most, but hey, it's mine.
- Attend an Oscar/Golden Globes ceremony
- Attend a World cup
- Attend a San Diego Comicon
- Visit India and Southeast Asian countries
- Visit South America
- Run a marathon
- Get a book published
- Shoot and screen an animated and/or live-action film(s)
- Attend an Olympics ceremony
- Go on a ghost hunt
- Hike a mountain over 14,000 feet
- Run my own store/business
- Own a goat farm to make goat cheese
- Maintain my own website for my story series
- Get my Master's degree in English (creative writing)
- Complete a survivalist course
- Learn how to scuba
It's pretty short right now, of course, since I just started it today, but I'm hoping that it will get longer. Or more accurately, that I'll complete a lot of things on it so I'll have to expand it.
Does anyone else have a list like this? I'm usually much more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of gal, but I'm worried that I'm going to forget some of the things that I want to accomplish. I'm kind of flighty that way. Just ask my family and friends.