Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thirty Days of Buffy, Day 11: Least Favorite Romance

Ugh, ughughugh. This one is a no-brainer and is going to be the shortest entry in this challenge because I hate it so:
Xander and Willow: the worst relationship idea EVAR. 
I really hated how contrived this whole thing was: oh, Xander realizes that he lurves his best friend when she is hospitalized and then ZOMG she calls out her BOYFRIEND'S NAME instead of his and well we just can't have that because who am I kidding this is Xander who just wants whatever he can't have because he's Xander and then they carry on this secret affair where the actors have exactly zero chemistry and UGH UGHUGHUGH. Plus, really, Willow? You cheat on Oz for this? Come ON, bitch.

I guess we all have those nasty spots in our dating pasts, but really. UGH.

And I'm done because I just can't. That is how much I hate this.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...