Wednesday, August 27, 2014

31 Day Battlestar Galactica Challenge, Day 27: Favorite Quote

It seems fitting that my favorite quote comes from my favorite character, Starbuck. In Season One's "Act of Contrition," Starbuck is in charge of training new Viper pilots after the tragic death of several pilots from an accidental firing of a drone. Her frustration at none of the "nuggets" following military protocol, plus the guilt she's been carrying since the miniseries about her responsibility in the death of her fiance, Zak Adama, she gets into full commanding officer mode, almost straight out of a boot camp nightmare.
"Pilots call me Starbuck. You may refer to me as God."
There's just something about Katee Sackhoff's delivery that makes it the most quotable. I look forward to the moment where I can use this quote. For now, I'll just recite it the latter half when I'm disciplining the cats. 

< Day 26                  Day 28 >
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...