Tuesday, August 5, 2014

31 Day Battlestar Galactica Challenge, Day 5: Least Favorite Cylon

I'm not going to spend too much time on this one, because I really dislike the character that much (not as much as Day 7's Least Favorite Character All Around, but it's a close second).
Tory Foster
She's not Billy. That was my first complaint. Billy was my second favorite male character, and to have him replaced by this lady was ... painful. She was horrible at her job. How Roslin didn't ax her after a day baffles me. And when she discovered that she was one of the Final Five, she just got worse. She adopted the negative aspects of her Cylon heritage: cold, disrespectful of life, harsh view of humanity, survivalist. She seems to believe that being a Cylon makes her superior to those she had once called friends. When Tyrol snaps her neck after he finds out that Tory murdered Cally, I cheered.

It still didn't bring Billy back.

< Day 4                      Day 6 >
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...