Thursday, November 27, 2014

30 Day Mass Effect Challenge, Day 27: Favorite OST Tracks (Part I)


This is nearly always one of my favorite entries in any of the challenges I do, and it rarely distills into a single track. By rarely, I mean never, and this trend continues with Mass Effect. So without further ado, I give you my favorite pieces from the entire series:

Now, I'm splitting this up into two parts because, well, I don't want to overload the page with a bunch of YouTube videos. Part I includes the first two games, plus two of the DLCs from Mass Effect 2 (Overlord and Lair of the Shadow Broker).

Mass Effect

Mass Effect
"Mass Effect Theme"

Mass Effect
"Noveria"

Mass Effect
"Vigil"

Mass Effect
"From the Wreckage"

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 2
"The Normandy Reborn"

Mass Effect 2
"Tali"

Mass Effect 2
"The End Run"

Mass Effect 2
"Callista" by Saki Kaskas (Upper Afterlife)

Mass Effect 2 DLC

Mass Effect 2: Lair of the Shadow Broker
"Third Theme"

Mass Effect 2: Lair of the Shadow Broker
"Final Combat"

Mass Effect 2: Overlord
"Combat Troops"

Click here for Part II!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...