Wednesday, November 26, 2014

30 Day Mass Effect Challenge, Day 26: Place I Would Most Like to Visit

There are no moral conundrums in this question! Hooray!!

Despite my deep and abiding love for the krogan, I would be lying if I said that I would ever want to visit Tuchanka. It just seems ... unpleasant, although having my very own pet varren follow me around and beg for pyjak meat sounds pretty awesome (I absolutely adored Urz).
Via Mass Effect Wiki
But since I am a fleshy creature, not cut out for the harshness of radioactive rubble, I would definitely want to visit Ilium. I can only imagine that the rest of the planet is not inhabited like the city of Nos Astra, so there would be plenty of camping to be had after a few days of being in a capitalist's wet dream of a capital city.

< Day 25: Quarian/Geth Conflict?   Day 27: Favorite OST Tracks (Part I/Part II) >
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...