Also, the internet - or lack of it, to be more accurate - sucks here. I'm relying on a very crappy wifi, which normally would be fine, but when I need to download pictures and then upload them here, it makes the process that much more difficult. Hopefully, we'll be able to get decent internet installed here in a week or so, but until then, I'm going to be a little light on the pictures.
Via Comic Book Resources
|Rachel Rising #31|
Via Comic Pull
Via Previews World
|They're Not Like Us #2|
Via Image Comics
Via Previews World
I'll Look At It
- Inhuman #11 (Marvel) - Yet another series that is in my "trade only" collection. Next month, I'll be compiling these into one category so I won't have to continue to repeat myself about this sort of thing.
- Red Lanterns #38 (DC) - Why. Why are all my favorite titles getting canceled? Damn you, DC. Guy Gardner is my favorite Lantern by far, and the Red Lanterns are way more interesting than your dumb green ones. Grump. Well, at least I can pull out the trades and remember the awesome.
- Sex Criminals #10 (Image) - It's not very often that I laugh out loud when I read a comic, but I did last month. Honestly, Sex Criminals causes me to have outbursts of emotion, from elation to sadness, on a regular basis. Their use of The Wicked and The Divine as a porn parody was brilliant, and this "new" character is quickly becoming one of my favorites. God, I love this series. Can't wait for the next trade!
- Tomb Raider #12 (Dark Horse) - This is Gail Simone's final issue for this series, so I don't know how long I'll stay with Tomb Raider. Come to think of it, even with Simone as the author, I haven't actually bought an issue in a while, so I may have to put it in my Gone stack.
- Deathstroke #4 (DC) - You know, I almost filed this into Gone, and if the next issue makes me yawn, it will be placed there next month. However, I am enjoying it enough to where I'll take a look before I ax it.
- The Dying and The Dead #1 (Image) - I don't know about this one. I've learned over the past year that Image is hit-or-miss for me; either I absolutely love what they put out, or I completely hate it. I do like the Old West look, though, so I'm hoping that my new shop will stock this first issue. Or maybe I'll hit Image up for their direct service?
- Gotham by Midnight #3 (DC) - Yeah, I didn't think that I'd continue after the first issue, and it's not that Gotham by Midnight isn't worth picking up. It didn't grab me like X-Files did back in the day.
- Graveyard Shift #2 (of 4) (Image) - Basically, every other story about a guy finding his girl violated, but hey, at least she's a vampire now who can kill him because she's evil ... or something now. Everything about the first issue was flat, and I won't be returning to see if it improves.
- Sinestro #9 (DC) - One of my former coworkers had a sincere love for Sinestro, but I just didn't really enjoy this as much as I'd hoped. Oh, well.