Monday, May 18, 2015

31 Day Star Wars Challenge, Day 18: Best Star Wars-Related Story/Incident I've Had

I ... have no idea how to answer this one? Like, I'm seriously drawing a blank. This is almost as bad as when I couldn't remember any Separatists to say which was my favorite, except in that instance, at the last moment, I pulled Wat Tambor out of my ass. I mean, I've already talked about how my dad and I bonded over Star Wars, but I can't think of any particular time that stands out more than the others. I've never gone to any conventions (I know), and I've never met any of the cast, other than finding a signed copy of one of Carrie Fisher's books at a local used bookstore. A childhood friend of mine had an original AT-AT walker toy that he let me look at once? That was pretty cool?

You know what? Today is my Skip Day. Yep. That's what today is.


BACK TO CHALLENGE

* I am, to this day, a staunch proponent of waiting to see the movie at least a week once a movie is released. It's not necessarily because I want to read reviews first, although I do tend to prefer going into a movie knowing what I'm in for, but so I don't have to deal with the sheer number of people. The last time I went opening night was for Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, and I regretted every minute of it. Ugh, so many fanboys. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...