Wednesday, February 17, 2016

29 Day Cowboy Bebop Challenge, Day 17: Favorite Songs Off the Soundtracks

Yoko Kanno is a musical genius. Seriously. This woman has done so much musically (including one of my favorite ever soundtracks, Macross Plus) that it's a shame she hasn't gotten more popular in the U.S. This was originally supposed to be a single song, but as I've proven before when it comes to music, I just couldn't do it. Instead, you get eleven tracks. YOU ARE WELCOME.


Tank!

Space Lion

Fantasie Sign

Live in Baghdad

Want It All Back

Green Bird

Blue

Autumn in Ganymede

Stella by Moor

Road to the West

See You, Space Cowboy

To be honest, the entire collection of soundtracks is worth listening to. So many of the songs have such a retro feel to them, almost like you're listening to an LP from the 70s. At this very moment, I am so incredibly sad that my entire CD collection has been lost (in between several moves, and all I have left are shit CDs that aren't even worth keeping any longer) because I crave this music like nobody's business.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...