Friday, April 29, 2016

31 Day Xena: Warrior Princess Challenge

Via Schmoes Know
Last year, when I decided I was going to do a Xena challenge, I was a wee bit overwhelmed because I knew I was going to have to watch the entire series again. Thankfully, it was on Netflix, which makes it easier (I only have had the opportunity to buy the first two seasons on DVD), but that's still six seasons to go through and take notes. It was hard enough when I rewatched 4.5 seasons of Battlestar Galactica and 5 seasons of Miami Vice. But I knew what I was in for with Xena: being from the mid-90s, there was a lot of bad acting and even worse SFX, and I needed to be prepared to sit through it.

But here's the thing. I loved every single minute of it, and over the course of the month of May, I'm going to share it with you.

Day 1: How I Was Introduced to Xena: Warrior Princess
Day 2: Favorite Season
Day 3: Least Favorite Season
Day 4: Favorite Season One Episode
Day 5: Favorite Season Two Episode
Day 6: Favorite Season Three Episode
Day 7: Favorite Season Four Episode
Day 8: Favorite Season Five Episode
Day 9: Favorite Season Six Episode
Day 10: Favorite Episode
Day 11: Least Favorite Episode
Day 12: Favorite Comedy Episode
Day 13: Favorite Xena Backstory Episode
Day 14: Episode I Love That Everyone Else Hates
Day 15: Episode I Hate That Everyone Else Loves
Day 16: Favorite Villain
Day 17: Least Favorite Villain
Day 18: Something That Happened I Wish Didn't
Day 19: Something That Didn't Happen I Wish Did
Day 20: Favorite Xena/Gabrielle Moment
Day 21: Favorite Subtext Moment
Day 22: Favorite Recurring Character
Day 23: Favorite Xena Outfit
Day 24: Favorite Gabrielle Outfit
Day 25: Most Hilarious Mid-90s Special Effects
Day 26: Favorite Music
Day 27: Diversity in Xena: Warrior Princess
Day 28: Commentary on Violence
Day 29: Commentary on Female Relationships
Day 30: How Xena: Warrior Princess Inspires Me
Day 31: What I Would Like to See Next
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...