Friday, July 29, 2016

31 Day Sailor Moon Challenge

Via Chiksolo's Nerd Cave
I usually reserve my anime challenges for February, since anime series tend to be one "season" long, as opposed to many series, both animated and live action, made in the U.S., but Sailor Moon is just a bit different. It's more of a collection of sagas than anything else, usually with no ties - other than the characters and the basic plot of "Usagi is the reincarnated Queen Serenity and must defend Earth from all sorts of baddies" - to the other arcs. I could be wrong, but I don't recall that they even mention previous stories, unlike series like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Battlestar Galactica. As I go through and watch the entire thing again, I may amend that statement, but I'm pretty sure it's accurate.

But here's what is coming at you next month!

Day 1: How I Was Introduced to Sailor Moon
Day 2: Favorite Inner Senshi
Day 3: Favorite Outer Senshi
Day 4: Favorite Companion Cat
Day 4: Least Favorite Senshi
Day 5: Favorite Villain
Day 6: Least Favorite Villain
Day 7: Favorite Secondary Character
Day 8: Least Favorite Secondary Character
Day 9: Favorite "Season"
Day 10: Least Favorite "Season"
Day 11: Favorite Sailor Moon Episode
Day 12: Favorite Sailor Moon R Episode
Day 13: Favorite Sailor Moon S Episode
Day 14: Favorite Sailor Moon Super S Episode
Day 15: Favorite Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Episode
Day 16: Favorite Sailor Moon Movie
Day 17: Favorite Episode
Day 18: Least Favorite Episode
Day 19: Dub or Sub?
Day 20: Favorite Opening Theme
Day 21: Favorite Senshi Attack
Day 22: Anime vs. Manga
Day 23: Original vs. Reboot Anime
Day 24: Best Friendship
Day 25: Best Canon Couple
Day 26: Best Manga Art
Day 27: Best Fan Art
Day 28: Something I Wish Happened That Didn't
Day 29: Something That Didn't Happen I Wish Did
Day 30: How Sailor Moon Inspires Me
Day 31: What I Would Like to See Next
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...