Sunday, January 29, 2017

28 Day Friends Challenge

Via Youth Connect
Ohhhhh, Friends. How I love thee. It's my comfort food, my brain candy, my happy place. When I've gone through hard times, I've popped in one of the many DVDs in my collection and brought myself back to nominal. Monica recovering from her breakup with Richard was on repeat after my own breakup with my longest relationship (up until Three), followed shortly by Chandler and Monica getting together because I simply had to see someone go through a very dark emotional time, only to end up happy in the end. It's not very realistic, especially in terms of Real Life in New York City, but I am fully aware of that as I'm watching. Fantasy has been one of my favorite genres of all time, and I don't think that Friends is any less fantasy than Lord of the Rings.

Friends isn't necessarily a show I use as a lot of inspiration for my own writing, for various reasons*, but I think having something that is just mindless enough that it clears my head so I can get back on the writing horse is just as important. While Three doesn't really enjoy watching the show as much as I do, I think I've gotten him to at least appreciate the kind of release it gives me.

Anyway, here's what's going to grace your screens next month!

Day 1: How I Was Introduced to Friends
Day 2: Favorite Female Main Character
Day 3: Favorite Male Main Character
Day 4: Least Favorite Female Main Character
Day 5: Least Favorite Male Main Character
Day 6: Favorite Guest Star
Day 7: Least Favorite Guest Star
Day 8: Favorite Season
Day 9: Least Favorite Season
Day 10: Favorite Season One Episode
Day 11: Favorite Season Two Episode
Day 12: Favorite Season Three Episode
Day 13: Favorite Season Four Episode
Day 14: Favorite Season Five Episode
Day 15: Favorite Season Six Episode
Day 16: Favorite Season Seven Episode
Day 17: Favorite Season Eight Episode
Day 18: Favorite Season Nine Episode
Day 19: Favorite Season Ten Episode
Day 20: Favorite Episode
Day 21: Least Favorite Episode
Day 22: Favorite Couple
Day 23: Least Favorite Couple
Day 24: Something That Happened I Wish Didn't
Day 25: Something That Didn't Happen I Wish Did
Day 26: Favorite Song of Phoebe's
Day 27: How Friends Inspires Me
Day 28: What I Would Like to See Next

* I'll be touching on this a little bit throughout the challenge, but I'm not going to really spend a whole day discussing it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...