Thursday, February 23, 2017

28 Day Friends Challenge, Day 16: Favorite Season Seven Episode

The cracks were beginning to show in Season Six, but they were definitely a major problem in Season Seven. The episodes weren't bad just yet, but they were just so mediocre that it's hard to remember them specifically. I actually had to go back and rewatch the entire season to see which one was my favorite. And I kinda just settled on one, which is kinda sad, but I needed to complete this challenge, so here we go.

Via Pinterest
Of course, my favorite part of "The One with All the Candy" is Phoebe and Ross' storyline, where he buys her a bike, and the above picture is so perfectly Phoebe that it always makes me smile. But I actually like Monica's plot, too, and her exchange with Chandler is probably one of the best of the episode.
Chandler: Is that why you became a chef? So that people would like you?
Monica: You really wanna talk about getting people to like you, huh, funny man?
Rachel and Tag having to get her fake performance review was a little boring, although I thought that Eddie Cahill did a really good job, making me kind of wish he'd stayed on the show longer. I never thought their relationship would last, but so many minor characters* have not-so-great chemistry with the cast that it's nice to see one who does seem to fit.

Yay, so that's done now! Huzzah!

*Tom Selleck's Richard was another one of these. I read somewhere that Selleck felt kind of left out by the close-knit cast and find that both sad and inspiring.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...