Tuesday, February 7, 2017

28 Day Friends Challenge, Day 7: Least Favorite Guest Star

First of all, Happy 29th birthday, Mommy! You inspire me in so many ways, and I hope your day is as awesome as you are! I love you!

Now, onto the challenge.

I think that the two-parter in Season Two was pretty much universally panned because of too many guest stars, just kind of showing off that, "Hey, look how popular we are!" to everyone, and I can't necessarily disagree. It was probably one of the weaker episodes for many reasons, and while Julia Roberts' performance was a bit over-the-top, the other major guest star was just ... awful.


Via Buzzfeed
Don't get me wrong, I love Jean Claude Van Damme, but it's because of the cheese factor. Even that couldn't save him here. I didn't buy it, and the name dropping of Drew Barrymore (wanting a threesome with him and Monica, natch) just added to my annoyance.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...