First off, Leslie's everything was hilarious, and I identified with her so freaking much in this episode. I mean, I've never had a guy put his hand in my mouth, but I have had my share of terrible dates. I'm not awful on first outings with a person, but there is that extreme terror when it comes to interacting with someone I want to get to know better. A few weeks ago, I was kind of flirting with someone and had to text my roommate with "I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'M DOING" as I sat there emotionally paralyzed. Granted, part of my problem is my extreme lack of trust in people, but that's a tale for another time.
Secondly, I found myself extremely attracted to Nick Offerman here:
|Via Bacon Wrapped Shrimp|
Third, the random things the characters find out about each other is pure gold.
- Donna donated money to David Duke's presidential campaign because he promised to lower taxes.
- Despite him making fun of Ben for liking Star Wars in later seasons, Tom went as a Jedi for Halloween one year.
- April ran a riding lawn mower through a Nordstrom's (she actually revealed this information herself, but that's April for you).
- Garry was hit by a fire engine and got plastic surgery because of it.
Runners Up: "Hunting Trip" (a very close second - seriously, this almost got chosen over "Practice Date"), "Freddy Spaghetti," "94 Meetings," and "Ron and Tammy"
BACK TO CHALLENGE
* How on earth nobody found out that his name wasn't really Jerry